The goal of the Dynamic Alpha Fund is to generate strong absolute returns while maintaining capital stability. We aim to achieve long-term inflation-beating growth.
The Dynamic Alpha Fund has never had a negative year since its inception in December 2014.
The Dynamic Alpha Fund is suitable for you if:
- You want to achieve strong absolute returns, whilst protecting your capital
- You are comfortable to assume a moderate level of market risk
- You are ideally investing for at least two years
Value of R1 invested on 1 December 2014
Important information on the calculation of net returns and risk measures:
- The calculation of net returns and the risk measures comprises data from the inception of the Peregrine Capital Dynamic Alpha en Commandite Partnership on 1 December 2014 until 31 July 2016, thereafter the data relates to the Peregrine Capital Dynamic Alpha H4 QI Hedge Fund (“Dynamic Alpha Fund”).
- The Dynamic Alpha Fund does not have a benchmark and does not contribute towards the return of the ASISA South African Multi Asset – Medium Equity Category.
- The South African Multi Asset – Medium Equity Category is defined in the ASISA Standard on Fund Classification for South African Regulated Collective Investment Scheme Portfolios.